J. KEITH SERRY
514 934-7740 - email@example.com
- LL.B., McGill University, 2010
- B.C.L., McGill University, 2010
- B.J. (Journalism) Carleton University, 1993
YEAR OF CALL
- Quebec Bar: 2011
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Civil and commercial litigation.
Keith Serry joined IMK as an associate in 2011 after having articled with the firm. Keith comes to the legal profession with several years of experience as a public relations and corporate communications professional including more than eight years managing his own communications consulting firm. His attention to client service makes him a valuable addition to our team.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member of the Quebec Bar
- Founder and Co-Director Clinique Juridique des Artistes de Montréal
- With Yannick Beaudoin "Shale Gas Development in Canada: The Regulatory Landscape." A paper delivered to the Canadian Unconventional Resources and International Petroleum Conference, 19-21 October 2010, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.